My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.uptownnotes.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Harvey Dent visits the RNC


The Daily Show recently did a great segment on GOP/RNC double speak. Some pretty amazing footage in here. Who knew that Harvey Dent was a Republican Strategist!



What you don't trust the Daily Show as a reputable news source ... fine, fine, fine, here is an AP article on the GOPs contradictions around Palin and her family.

Shout out to JF and AMB for the links!

3 comments:

ashwini said...

wow...thanks for these videos first thing in the morning!

Carla said...

Dumi! I found your blog by chance. I *heart* the Daily Show, as I cannot bear to watch the actual coverage of the RNC. I'm glad I'm not the only one getting informed by Jon Stewart and the best news team on tv. :)

AMB said...

dang! I knew I should have watched the Daily Show last night! lol