My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.uptownnotes.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Are they serious? RNC Palin Edition



1) "The Pta","Hockey Moms 4 Palin" and "small town" are those the parts I'm supposed to connect to?

2) Did Palin really spend the first 5 minutes explaining that she has a family ... how does that mesh with the GOPs insistence on leaving her family out of it?

3) Ugh, could someone check on her baby, cause the kid didn't look well?

4) Am I supposed to think being mayor matters?

5) Can you claim that you aren't a part of the power structure when you're on the ticket of the Grand Old Party?

6) Are we supposed to think that "Drill, baby, Drill!" is a real energy plan?

7) Am I to believe Palin will put Air Force One on Ebay?

8) What the hell was that powerpoint slide show in the background?

9) How many times did she say "man" when she could have said person, president, or something gender neutral?

10) And now that she talked about Obama and McCain ad naseum, can you tell me what she stands for!?!

3 comments:

ashwini said...

*whispers* The kid has Down's Syndrome :(

Dumi said...

I know the kid has Down's Syndrome. I'm simply saying that he looked like a prop baby and his big sister licking her hand and rubbing him didn't bode well with me. Somebody needed to be checking that kid's breathing, regardless!

Nsanzya said...

amen, Amen, and AMEN!!!!!